Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hello Everyone - I've Been Absent For Awhile

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still around; however, have been having some health issues and just have had no energy to do anything but go to work and come home and crash.  I also have been without a camera so unable to take pictures of the last batch of cards I did make.  I will be getting a camera soon.  Hopefully health wise things will improve and I can get back on track.

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  I do plan to come back and start posting some cards.  

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get better soon!! Prayers are with you!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Take care!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I appreciate any and all comments.
Cricket