Friday, January 31, 2014

Hello Everyone

I am going to get creative this weekend. I have done nothing since my surgery and recovery.  I thought when I went back to work it would get better.  No, I am just tuckered out.  However,  I have committed to do a craft show in March with a friend so I need to get busy.  I also have an order from a friend who wants 30 card kits.  I have a lot of work to do but we are supposed to get 6-8 inches of snow this weekend so what better to do than work on cards.  And, if we get what they are calling for early next week I may be snowed in.

I will be posting pictures.  I am excited.  I ordered a light box, lights and background for better pictures.  I am waiting for it to be delivered.  Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back. Sounds like you are busy. When you get a minute, please go over to my blog and subscribe at Crafty2.blogspot. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I appreciate any and all comments.
Cricket