Monday, November 14, 2011

Suzanne Dean's Class

Oh my goodness.  What a great day.  It was long, but awesome.  The first class ran from 9-12:30 and then we broke for lunch.  We then picked back up at 1:30 and ran until about 3:30.  The advanced class ran from 3:30 to 7:30.  I learned so much.  If you could see where I started and where I ended up you would all be amazed.  She makes it so easy.  What she says makes sense!

Copic certifies people telling them to work in small circles.  That is a big No, No!  According to Suzanne you must flick the color onto the paper with al ight hand.  This allows the colors to blend better.  It is so true.  I am amazed at what I accomplished in one day. 

If you get a chance, even if it is an online class, take one of her classes.  It is well worth the time and money!  Here is a picture of Suzanne and I:

5 comments:

  1. You are so lucky - I am green with envy!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you would love her class. I loved it and have also taken all 4 online classes. Can't wait to see your next card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky You! I'd love to do a real class with Suzanne but I'm a bit far away. The online classes have been very helpful though, I would also recommend them to anyone wanting to improve their colouring skills
    Have a great weekend Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you! I took her class too and loved it! i learned so much. She a a fabulous woman!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to meet Suzanne in person she's supposed to be coming to Columbus or Charleston soon and I'll be at one of them even thinkig of making the drive to Lexington KY if she gets down there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I appreciate any and all comments.
Cricket