Friday, July 1, 2011

It's a Girl Thing

The idea of this card came from some stickers I bought.  I didn't know what I was going to do with them at the time I bought them, but they were cute.  You all know how that goes!  Any way, I was in my favorite scrapbooking store, The Keepsake Element and low and behold there was some designer paper with purses on it.  Well, of course, I had to get it. I looked at the paper and decided that the base of the card was going to be red.  This is what I came up with.


 This is the inside.

Close-ups of the inside.

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute girlie card. I love it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. The purse is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. so GIRLY! ;-) Luv the purse & your design of the card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is a "girl thing"! I love pocketbooks and I love your cute card!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I appreciate any and all comments.
Cricket